Ever thought about being a photographer for a day? Today’s a great day! All you need is some wrapping paper, a box, and maybe some ribbon.
1) Grab a roll of wrapping paper and tape the loose end to a tall, flat surface. I used our breakfast bar. You could also use a table, a chair, or even a wall. I like to use a simple larger print-this prevents the photo from looking too busy.
2) Grab a large box, big enough for at least one of your kids (or even pets) to fit in. I used an extra large diaper box. Wrap the box in a solid color that compliments the background color. I used silver and added a red ribbon. The silver paper picked up the background color, gave an enchanting effect.
4) Now this is the best part! Put a baby in the box!
5) Have some fun with your fam photo session! It’s ok if your photos extend past the wrapping paper’s edge-that may work for you when cropping for a holiday card. 6) Here’s an idea…Choose a design with snowflakes or a greeting on top and have your little one reach for it. Grab their favorite toy and hold it above the background paper.
7) Upload your image to a site that lets you personalize greeting cards and BAM! You have yourself a beautiful and professional quality photo card!
Happy creating! XO